Pure Georgette Banarasi Bandhej Handloom Saree
India : 7-10 days
International : 10 -15 days
Pure Georgette Banarasi Bandhani Handloom Saree
A celebration of Indian textile arts! This handwoven Banarasi saree has been hand-dyed in the classic Kutchi Bandhani technique. A gorgeous geometric pattern in zari to bring on the festive spirit!
- Color - A ravishing Dual Shade Bandhani
- Technique - Classic handwoven Banarasi art passed down through generations of weavers. Pinch-sized portions of fabrics have been been tied with threads and dyed in traditional Kutchi style with vivid colours.
- Fabric - A flattering drape, pure Khaddi Georgette
- Speciality - Banarasi weavers have sought inspiration in India's rich and varied regions. A beautiful handwoven piece of heritage from Banaras and the perfect confluence of textile traditions!
- Handloom's Promise - Pure fabrics and genuine Banarasi handloom at a fair price
- Note on Finishing - Please note that this saree is unfinished and retains the original crinkled appearance resulting from Bandhani hand-dyeing. If you'd like us to polish and finish the saree, please add 4-5 working days for dispatch. Read more.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?