Pure Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree - All Over Jaal Work
India : 7-10 days
International : 10 -15 days
- Color -Gajiri With hand painted meenakari
- Technique - Classic handwoven Banarasi Jangla art passed down through generations of weavers
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk with certified mark of purity.
- Speciality - The glorious outline of kadua border lovingly handwoven on a base of resplendent silk in Sona or Gold zari kadua motifs. Incredible in its details and a mirror to the splendour of Banaras.
- The Handlooms Promise - Handloom's assurance of purity
- Expected Despatch Time - Ready to ship.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities which adds to its Beauty.