Pure Georgette Banarasi Saree - Copper Zari
India : 7-10 days
International : 10 -15 days
Color - A beautiful luminous shade of white with copper zari
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Light to carry and flattering to drape, pure Khaddi Georgette
- Speciality - Elegant copper zari motifs woven in the exquisite kadwa weave, on a dainty palette. Enduring art from Banaras!
- The Handlooms Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Expected Despatch Time - 1 weeks
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?