Pure Kora Handloom Banarasi Saree
India : 7-10 days
International : 10 -15 days
Like all magnificent things, it is very simple". Delicate, intricate and unforgettable. A quintessential, heritage Banarasi saree with time-honoured motifs woven in the exquisite kadhua style on gossamer kora silk.
- Color - A beautiful shade of Red with Green
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Light and airy, pure Kora Silk
- Speciality - This saree is sheer beauty with refined grace and dignity. An absolute charmer in Roopa Sona zari kadhua bootis.
- The Handlooms Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note - The saree comes with its own blouse piece.
- Expected Despatch Time - 7 days